Working with the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers to Progress to Full Registration
|Session:||This workshop is designed for Provisionally registered teachers and their supervisors/mentors|
|Date:||25 Jul 2017|
|Time||4:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
|Venue:||Kevin Castle Conference Centre
152 West Street
- The Australian Professional Standards for Teachers
- Evidence requirements
- Strategies for gathering evidence
- Roles and responsibilities of provisionally registered teachers and their mentors/supervisors.
How to Register:
- To register for this session, please provide all required information.
- Search for your name or QCT registration number in the box below.
- Click on the ‘This is me’ button next to your name to automatically populate your name and registration number in the form.
- Enter your email address.
- Fill in the optional information sections to help us plan for future events.
- Click on the ‘Confirm Registration’ button.