Provisional Registration in EC services
The transition to full registration process requires an assessment of a provisionally registered teacher's practice against the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers (the Standards). A new evidence guide has been developed to assist provisionally registered teachers in early childhood education and care services make the transition to full registration. The evidence guide describes the Standards at the Proficient career stage, providing examples of artefacts, observations and discussion points for teachers and their mentors in an early childhood context.
Join Petrina Rossner, one of the writers of a new evidence guide for teachers in early childhood services, as she shares some key messages and provides tips for moving to full registration in an early childhood education and care service.
How to Register:
- To register for this session, please provide all required information.
- Search for your name or QCT registration number in the box below.
- Click on the ‘This is me’ button next to your name to automatically populate your name and registration number in the form.
- Enter your email address.
- Fill in the optional information sections to help us plan for future events.
- Click on the ‘Confirm Registration’ button.