Early Childhood Evidence Guide – a guide for mentors and provisionally registered early childhood teachers
A new evidence guide has been developed to assist mentors and provisionally registered early childhood teachers in early childhood education and care services. The Guide places the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers (APST) into an early childhood context. Examples of artefacts, observations and discussion points for teachers and their mentors are described for the Proficient Career Stage. Each of the 37 descriptors have been allocated to sections relating to Quality Areas such as Planning for Learning and Educational Leadership and Quality Improvement.
Join Petrina Rossner, one of the writers of the Guide, as she explains the breakdown of the APST and shares key messages and tips for moving to full registration in an early childhood education and care service.
How to Register:
- To register for this session, please provide all required information.
- Search for your name or QCT registration number in the box below.
- Click on the ‘This is me’ button next to your name to automatically populate your name and registration number in the form.
- Enter your email address.
- Fill in the optional information sections to help us plan for future events.
- Click on the ‘Confirm Registration’ button.